Why work at the University of Hawaii Cancer Center?
As part of the University of Hawaii, employees of the University of Hawaii Cancer Center enjoy a competitive benefits package, related support services, and an exciting academic environment. A new state-of-the-art research building in Kakaako overlooking the Pacific Ocean opened in 2013.
Our mission is to reduce the burden of cancer in Hawaii and the Pacific and to stay at the forefront of cancer research. This requires dedication, talent and enthusiasm. Positions range from scientific researchers, clerical or support positions to high-level managers. Here are just some of the reasons to work at the UH Cancer Center:
- Range of Benefits
- Outstanding Work Environment
- Professional Growth Opportunities
- Quality of Life
- Commitment to Workplace Diversity
- Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Office
- Office of the Gender Equity Specialist
- Non-Smoking Policy